Online applications are invited by the Director of Health Services (family welfare), Guwahati for ANM Recruitment Assam from eligible Indian citizens.
ANM Recruitment Assam Details
Total Posts: 545
Last Date of Application: 21/10/2020
Pay Scale & Grade Pay: Rs 14000 to 60500 + Grade Pay of Rs 6200
Application Fee: None
Department/Company: Director of Health Services (family welfare), Guwahati (Assam)
ANM Training passed from Assam Govt. Institution or Institution recognized by India Nursing Council and Assam Nursing Council and Registered under Assam Nursing Council.
Age and age relaxations:
The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as of 01.01.2020. However, the following relaxations are available for the ST, SC, and OBC candidates.
- OBC: 3 years
- ST/SC: 5 years
- Ex-servicemen: 2 years
- A person with Disability: 10 years
How to Apply:
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the Directorate of Health Services, (FW) Assam official Website www.dhsfw.assam.gov.in.
Last Date: on or before 21/10/2020.
Online Application Link: APPLY ONLINE
For more details please check the Official Advertisement
Documents Required for ANM Recruitment Assam 2020:
- 2 passport size color photos duly attested
- Age Proof- Birth Certificate / HSLC Admit / HSLC board pass Certificate
- All pass certificates from Board / Universities (HSLC onwards)
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Person with Disability (Divyang) Certificate (where applicable)
- PRC/Domicile certificate (if any)
- Nursing Registration Certificate
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable)