DHSFW (Director of Health Services Family Welfare) Assam invites online application for DHSFW Assam Recruitment 2020 from eligible Indian citizens for filling up 16 vacancies for the post of Computor.
- Total Posts: 16
- Last Date of Application: 21/10/2020
- Pay Scale & Grade Pay: Rs 14000 to 60500 + Grade Pay of Rs 6200
- Application Fee: None
- Department/Company: Director of Health Services (family welfare), Assam
- Graduate (Arts, Commerce or Science from Government recognized university or equivalent)
- 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer Application
Age and age relaxations:
The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as of 01.01.2020. However, the following relaxations are available for the ST, SC, and OBC candidates.
- OBC: 3 years
- ST/SC: 5 years
- Ex-servicemen: 2 years
- A person with Disability: 10 years
How to Apply:
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the DHSFW or Directorate of Health Services, (FW) Assam official Website www.dhsfw.assam.gov.in
Last Date: on or before 21/10/2020.
Online Application Link: APPLY ONLINE
For more details please check the Official Advertisement
- 2 passport size color photos duly attested
- Age Proof- Birth Certificate / HSLC Admit / HSLC board pass Certificate
- All pass certificates from Board / Universities (HSLC onwards)
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Person with Disability (Divyang) Certificate (where applicable).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Computer Course Diploma/Certificate
- PRC/Domicile certificate (if any)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable)
Read: Other Article