Last Date: 11/11/2020
IBPS Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Total Post 3517
Name of post: PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES.
No of post: 3517
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent
qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she
registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age: Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years.
Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 (Online payment), both dates
inclusive shall be as follows:
Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
Rs. 850 /- for all others 13 Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
How to apply: Candidates can apply online only from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training September 2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary 03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11.10.2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary October/ November 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2020
- Online Examination – Main 28.11.2020
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2020
- Download of call letters for interview January 2021
- Conduct of interview January / February 2021
- Provisional Allotment April 2021